My friend Molly is having a blog carnival. What an awesome idea! I've never heard of it before, but it is great fun!
This Christmas we are reading "Jotham's Journey" together. It's a wonderful story, and has daily devotions with it. My kids are enjoying it thoroughly (and so am I). Every night it ends with a cliffhanger---can't wait to read tonight's chapter!
I also found a wonderful new CD at the homeschool store the other day. It's called Mountain Aires Christmas. Beautiful instrumental music. My daughter is even taking it into her room at night to fall asleep by. I'm so glad I picked it up.
I also have a devotional for Mommy called Looking Forward to Christmas. Great way to refocus in the midst of all of the holiday commercialism.
Have a blessed Christmas Season----rejoice in the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, and remember, He was born to die for our sins----What a Gift---who needs more?
Love,
Sharon
1 comment:
Thanks for this post, Sharon. These sounds great!
Molly
Post a Comment